What are the benefits of eggshell for the skin?
Egg shells have wonderful properties that will achieve impressive results when using them. There are many benefits of eggshell for the skin, including:
- The use of eggshell on the skin can clean the pores of the skin and remove the dust accumulated on it, as well as enhance its freshness.
- The vitamins it contains help make the skin look younger and have a good glow.
- Its use on the skin also leads to the disappearance of signs of aging and the elimination of wrinkles and fine lines that cause them.
- Egg shells are one of the best natural remedies that help increase the luster and smoothness of the skin.
- It works to lighten the skin and make it radiant, due to its natural bleaching properties.
eggshells and collagen
- Collagen is present in the membranes of chicken eggshell, both external and internal, as well as in the skin, bones, arterial walls, and scar tissue.
- Collagen itself is a component rich in proteins and amino acids such as glycine, arginine, hydroxyproline, and glutamine.
- There are a group of nutrients that are contained in eggs that boost collagen, such as vitamin E and B vitamins.
- It is necessary to make the skin young, so eggshell is used in the manufacture of cosmetics that help protect the skin from wrinkles.
- It also maintains the moisture that it can lose from exposure to ultraviolet rays.
see aslo: Vitamin C moisturizer benefits
eggshell side effects
Eating eggshells cannot cause harm, but the method of use causes some harm, including:
- Swallowing its large pieces will injure the larynx and esophagus, so it must be crushed first before use.
- It becomes contaminated with some types of bacteria, so eggs must be boiled and sterilized before use to prevent food poisoning.
- It contains a large proportion of toxic metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum.
Read also about the benefits of eating eggs for hair .
eggshell recipes for skin
- Did you know that eggshells are good for your skin and can be used to make it brighter.
- Cosmetic experts recommend using it topically to treat skin problems.
Read also about what is the triple mixture .
Egg shell recipe to get rid of wrinkles
- By using egg shells, you can get rid of the wrinkles on your skin, by grinding a small amount of egg shells and mixing them with a small amount of water.
- Then it is placed in an ice cube tray to freeze, and the skin is massaged with three cubes of them to reduce those wrinkles.
Aloe vera gel with egg shells to polish the skin
- The mixture of this recipe helps to get rid of dead skin cells and improve blood circulation, which in the end makes it glowing.
- You can mix one part of aloe vera gel with one part of the eggshell powder to make a smooth paste.
- Then gently massage the skin with it to get wonderful final results.
Eggshell apple cider vinegar for sensitive skin
- If you have sensitive skin, it has anti-inflammatory properties that cause skin redness.
- So you can leave some eggshells in an amount of apple cider vinegar for 6 days.
- Then a cotton cloth is dipped in this mixture and wiped the skin with it in order to reduce itching.
A recipe for eggshell with honey to tighten the skin
- The skin becomes more fresh and youthful when this recipe is applied to it, where three tablespoons of powdered eggshell is mixed with an amount of honey as desired.
- This mixture is used on the skin daily for 7 days to obtain guaranteed results.