Jasmine is one of the most famous aromatic plants whose smell we adore, in addition to its beautiful white flowers that adorn any place in which it is located, but jasmine has health and aesthetic benefits as well, as it helps to sleep deeply, improves mood, calms nerves, treats depression and anxiety, and increases sexual desire, as studies have confirmed. It has a good effect on the skin and maintains its freshness and youth. Learn with us in this article about the benefits of jasmine oil for the skin, and how to use it. 0 seconds of 15 secondsVolume 0% This ad will end in 15
Benefits of jasmine oil for the skin
- Jasmine flowers are also known as the “Queen of the Night”, for their strong and fragrant aroma that becomes clearer during the evening, which applies to the oil extracted from them as well. In addition, it contains many active substances beneficial to the skin, such as antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins, and below we will review Here are the most important benefits for the skin:
- Moisturizing the skin and treating its dryness: Jasmine oil treats dry skin and moisturizes it deeply, and keeps the skin moist and nourished, because it contains a high percentage of amino acids and antioxidants.
- Delaying signs of aging: Jasmine oil contains vitamin C, which promotes collagen production, delaying the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and combating early signs of aging.
- Lightening the skin and unifying its color: Jasmine oil opens the skin and unifies its color, and eliminates dark spots and pigmentation, which helps in obtaining healthy and glowing skin.
- Reduce acne and inflammation: Jasmine oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, so it treats skin infections, eczema and itching, and removes excess oils from the skin without drying it, thus preventing clogged pores and acne.
- Treating wounds and scars: Jasmine oil rejuvenates skin cells and removes dead cells, which helps heal wounds and treat scars.
see also: Hair ampoules and how to use them?
Jasmine oil recipes for the skin
In the following lines, we offer you several recipes for the skin using jasmine oil, to maintain the hydration and freshness of your skin. Learn in detail about the methods of preparing it:
How to make a natural scrub for the skin
- the components: 2 cups of sugar.
- A cup of olive oil, sweet almonds or grape seeds.
- 6-8 drops of lavender oil.
- 6-8 drops of jasmine oil.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- ½ teaspoon dried and ground lavender or jasmine buds
How to use:
- Put the sugar and almond oil in a bowl, and stir until well combined.
- Add 5 drops of lavender and jasmine oils, and stir well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and stir well. Place the scrub in an airtight glass jar (jar).
- Wet your skin with lukewarm water, spread the scrub on it, and massage it with a rough sponge in circular motions for five minutes.
- Clean your skin with the appropriate cleanser.
- Dry your skin, then apply the rest of the lavender and jasmine oils.
How to make a face serum with jasmine oil the components:
- ¼ cup olive oil, sweet almond, jojoba or avocado oil.
- 15 drops jasmine oil.
How to use:
- Put the ingredients in a dark, airtight bottle, and shake well to combine.
- Put four to five drops on your face at night before you go to sleep, and rub it on your face.
- Use this serum to moisturize your skin, delaying the signs of premature aging and fine lines.
How to make a jasmine oil mask to reduce stretch marks
- 200ml dark bottle.
- ½ cup olive, argan, sweet almond or jojoba oil. 30 drops of jasmine oil.
- ¼ cup dried roses or dried lavender.
How to use:
- Put the roses in the bottle, add olive oil, and leave them in a warm, sunny place for two to three weeks.
- Add jasmine oil, and shake the bottle well.
- Massage your skin with this mask for a minute daily for six months, to moisturize and calm your skin, reduce stretch marks and treat scars.