Benefits of starch for oily skin
- The starch works to absorb the excess fat in the face, which helps to eliminate pimples, and the absence of pimples and black heads.
- Starch cleans the skin of dust, impurities and all things stuck to it, and the skin becomes clear, pure and clean.
- The starch mask is a skin whitening mask that works to lighten and purify the skin to become clear skin.
- As skin whitening and lightening creams contain a lot of oils, most skin lightening creams are not suitable for oily skin.
- Here comes the role of the starch mask, especially when mixed with eggs and placed on the face, as it helps to lighten the skin.
- Starch contains amino acids and a lot of minerals that help protect the face, and make the skin healthy and free of wrinkles.
- Starch contains vitamin B4, which has a key role in regulating the secretion of sebum in the glands.
- As the regular use of starch for the face helps to regulate the process of secretion of facial fat, which gets rid of excess fat.
- This vitamin also helps to produce collagen in the skin, which helps oily skin to maintain its freshness, and the absence of signs of aging.
Benefits of starch and Vaseline for the face
- One of the most important benefits of starch for the skin when mixed with Vaseline is that it works to lighten the skin, and it also removes all dark spots that exist in the skin, whether the face or the body, and it also removes melasma.
- It helps to protect the skin from drying out and not being exposed to cracking by moisturizing it, and it can also be placed on the heels of the feet to treat cracking.
- It can be used as a soothing agent for the skin after hair removal, as it helps not to irritate the skin, and the skin of the goose does not appear.
- This mixture can also be used on the effects of minor burns, as it works to remove them.
Benefits of starch and yogurt for the skin
- The use of a mixture of starch and yogurt helps to remove dark circles under the eyes.
- Yogurt is known to moisturize the skin when applied to the skin, but the starch and yogurt mask is the most moisturizing mask for the skin.
- The starch and yogurt mask is applied to irritated and inflamed skin, as the mask calms the skin.
- The mask is the most effective in whitening the skin because it contains many elements and minerals that are beneficial to the skin.
- Also, this mask is preferable to use for dry or normal skin, and it can be used for oily skin, but it may increase the percentage of fat in it.
Benefits of starch and rose water for the face
- It is possible to make a useful face mask by using starch and rose water.
- It helps remove dead skin cells, moisturizes the face and protects it from dryness and wrinkles, and helps tighten the skin.
- This is done by placing a quantity of starch and putting rose water on it and heating it over a low heat with stirring until it obtains a gelatinous consistency.
- Apply the mixture to the skin, distribute it well, and then let it dry.
- The mask is removed from the bottom up, and you will notice that it tightens the skin and removes all the impurities stuck in it.
- This mask also helps soften the skin to become like silk.
- The mask of starch and rose water helps to get rid of pimples and pimples, and also helps to calm the inflammation of the skin from pimples.
- Where the starch is dissolved in water and some rose water is added, then heated on the fire to obtain a creamy texture.
- The cream is placed on the places with pimples and pimples on the face, then left to dry, and then washed with lukewarm water to get the best result.
see aslo: Benefits of eggshell for skin
Benefits of starch and lemon for the skin
- The potassium in starch helps to rejuvenate dead skin cells.
- The mixture of lemon and starch also exfoliates the skin, removing all the dead cells in it.
- It also helps distribute fluids in the body on a regular basis, which helps not to dry the skin.
- The combination of starch and lemon helps prevent skin oxidation.
- It also helps in lightening and freshening the skin, making it smoother, removing dryness and making it more hydrated.
- It acts as an antibiotic, as it treats the skin from inflammation, and it also works to narrow large pores.