The best hair moisturizer after showering is necessary to make it soft and attractive, by using natural oils that can achieve great results for you, and they also contain nutrients that play an important role in nourishing and strengthening hair follicles.
what is Best hair moisturizer after showering
You can use the best hair moisturizer after showering and extend it with the necessary amount of moisture and make it healthy, and there are some ways to use it:
- Hair serum helps moisturize and make hair shiny to the ends without drying out.
- Wash the hair well and put a conditioner on it that keeps it from splitting.
- It can also be applied to the hair after showering to give it more luster and protect it from external factors.
- Coconut oil keeps hair moisturized after showering, and it can be applied from ends to ends.
- It benefits hair that suffers from wrinkles and dryness.
see also: Natural rose face mask
How to smooth hair after showering
Hair can become dry after washing and lose the necessary moisture. There are some natural ways to soften hair after a shower:
Oil the scalp:
- The scalp needs to be moisturized like hair, by massaging it with some natural oils such as coconut oil, olive oil or black castor oil, which keeps the hair healthy.
Moisturizing hair with hot oil:
- This is a great way to add moisture to your hair and prevent it from drying out, by mixing an equal amount of castor oil with avocado oil, olive oil, and grape seed oil and warming these oils.
- And your scalp and hair are massaged with your fingers, which helps improve blood circulation and hair growth, and is covered until morning and washed after that.
Moisturizing hair with oil and water only:
- Water helps absorb moisture into the hair, while oil works to retain moisture, so you can mix an amount of coconut oil or any other oil with an amount of water.
- Divide the hair into sections and put an amount of this mixture on each section, and massage it well and the scalp until it is completely absorbed.
No heat exposure of the hair:
- Constant heat on your natural hair can cause it to dry out faster and split, as well as make it more frizzy than necessary.
Natural hair serum after shower
- You can prepare a natural hair serum after showering at home by following some inexpensive natural recipes to get the best results, including:
- Mix four tablespoons of avocado oil with two tablespoons of jojoba oil, almond oil, argan oil, and grape seed oil.
- The hair is massaged with these oils and left for the morning and washed the next day.
- Mix four tablespoons of castor oil with two tablespoons of coconut oil
- The hair is massaged with this mixture regularly to maintain its natural moisture
- Mix two tablespoons of soybean oil with two tablespoons of coconut oil, olive oil, and jojoba oil.
- These oils are heated and the hair is massaged with it to the ends and washed with shampoo well after a third of an hour.
Best after shower cream for dry hair
Some creams used to moisturize hair after showering can cause it to dry out due to the chemicals in it. The best dry hair cream after showering can be prepared with safe and natural ingredients at home.
The first recipe: preparing shea butter cream
- Mix two teaspoons of coconut oil with two tablespoons of chia seeds , half a tablespoon of jojoba oil, half another tablespoon of almond oil and two teaspoons of olive oil, and massage it into the hair after showering.
The second recipe: preparing aloe vera cream
- Mix two drops of chamomile oil with ten drops of rosemary oil, a quarter cup of aloe vera gel, two tablespoons of coconut oil, and a quarter cup of shea butter.
- Leave this mixture in the refrigerator for a quarter of an hour to become a creamy texture, and apply it to the hair after taking a shower, then wash it after about an hour.
The third recipe: preparing hibiscus cream
- Mix one amount of ground hibiscus flowers with two teaspoons of olive oil and a cup of aloe vera gel.
- These ingredients are heated and placed on dry hair to moisturize, leave for a quarter of an hour and wash with cold water.