The benefits of dried figs with olive oil, the most important of which is the prevention of cancer
Have you thought about the benefit of adding olive oil to dried figs? This mixture is magic, a natural remedy for many diseases, as the two ingredients contain a group of wonderful vitamins for the body that strengthen the immune system, also a spoonful of it contains high levels of antioxidants that work to prevent the emergence of cancer cells and prevent colon and stomach cancer, to you All you need to know about the benefits of dried figs with olive oil, the most important of which is cancer prevention.
read also: how to eat purslane
The benefits of figs with olive oil for sex
Dried figs soaked with olive oil have many benefits in the sexual life of men and women, as it works on:
sexual benefits for men
Olive oil with figs improves erectile function in men, increases fertility, and has great effectiveness in increasing the number of sperm and improving their motility.
sexual benefits for women
Addresses the problems of delayed pregnancy resulting from the lack of fertility in women, as it works to make the eggs fertile in a quick time. Olive oil and figs also treat anemia that occurs in women during the menstrual cycle.
Benefits of dried figs with olive oil and honey
The three, each of them contains a number of vitamins that have many and many benefits. If they are combined with each other, they form a wonderful healthy mixture that works on:
- Getting rid of constipation
Many people are exposed to constipation, especially the elderly, so many doctors recommend eating a spoonful of honey, figs, and olive oil, as the mixture works to improve intestinal health and prevent colon contractions. It also has a tremendous ability to facilitate the excretion process in women, and prevent the formation of toxins in the body.
- Fattening and weight loss treatment
The mixture includes an excessive number of calories that increase weight, also contains high levels of nutritious minerals and vitamins that treat anemia and make the weight ideal in a short time.
- Maintaining bone health
The mixture contains an amount of calcium and potassium, which work to give the bones weight and prevent osteoporosis. It is also an ideal recipe for children for better growth and strong bones.
- Cancer prevention
Figs, honey and olive oil have high levels of antioxidants that work to maintain the health of cells and protect them from malignant tumors.
- Improve the movement of the digestive system
Figs have high levels of dietary fiber, which has an effective role in preventing indigestion and chronic stomach pain, and the mixture is generally effective in giving a person a feeling of satiety for long periods.
read also: The benefits of squatting for women
- Maintaining a glowing complexion
The mixture works to strengthen the layers of the skin, and it is effective in removing pigmentation resulting from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun, and unifies the skin color and gives it a high glow.
Benefits of dried figs with olive oil and garlic
There are many benefits of soaking figs and garlic for a period of not less than a week in olive oil, as a teaspoon of the mixture works on:
- Adjusting the rate of blood pressure
There are many people who suffer from chronic high blood pressure, so sticking to a spoonful of the mixture daily works to improve blood pressure levels during the day. It also has great effectiveness in controlling cholesterol levels in the body.
- Protects against cancer
The mixture suppresses the growth of cancer cells in the body and prevents serious immune diseases, as it provides the body with a number of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Improves respiratory health
The mixture consists of a superior amount of nutrients that reduce bronchial infections and expel mucus stuck in them. In addition to its ability to reduce the symptoms of serious colds.
The benefits of dried figs with olive oil for joints
Mixed dried figs with olive oilIt has high efficiency in improving bone health, as it contains high levels of calcium, which increases bone density, and it also has high levels of minerals such as iron or copper, which protect bone health in a wonderful and effective manner. Numerous studies have shown the ability of figs and olive oil to treat joint pain and inflammation.
The benefits of dried figs with olive oil for the stomach
This mixture for the stomach is a wonderful natural remedy and has high efficiency in treating many stomach problems, the most important of which are:
- The mixture stimulates the beneficial bacteria in the body that have a factor in fighting any type of harmful bacteria that enters the stomach.
- It is effective in reducing recurrent indigestion, which leads to prevention of GERD and nausea.
- The fiber present in figs contributes to improving the movement of constipation and treating constipation problems.
The benefits of dried figs with olive oil for the colon
After soaking the dried figs in olive oil for several days, you have an ideal mixture for treating colon diseases, as it works on:
- Figs soaked in olive oil protect the colon from cancer, as it contains a group of antioxidants that prevent the formation of cancerous cells or tumors.
- Dietary fiber, as we mentioned, has a powerful factor in preventing colon contractions and inflammation of its wall.
- A number of people suffer from chronic irritable bowel syndrome, so a spoonful of the mixture is effective in relieving pain and cramps.
- It stimulates bowel movement, treats digestive disorders, and has a factor in improving output, treating constipation, and ridding the body of toxins.
read also: Health benefits of mango nectar
How can you prepare dried figs with olive oil at home?
- A piece of dried fig is cut into small pieces
- In a large jar of extra virgin olive oil
- The figs are placed on the olive oil and closed well so that air and water do not reach them
- Leave the mixture for a period of not less than 35 days, then it is ready to eat
Does dried figs remove constipation?
Yes, dried figs contain a group of dietary fibers that are great for improving bowel movement and facilitating the excretion process.
How many tablespoons of dried figs and olive oil per day?
A tablespoon of olive oil and figs suffices a person’s daily requirement for sugars, fiber and vitamins.
Are figs good for bones?
Yes, figs contain high levels of calcium and potassium, which work to strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis.