Avocado diet plan 10 days to lose weight without hunger
Avocado diet is a wonderful healthy system for slimming. If you are a fan of avocados, the task of losing weight is now easier because avocados have a delicious taste and at the same time help in losing weight. This Mexican fruit contains 322 calories, about 29 grams of healthy fats, 13.5 grams of dietary fiber, and is rich in vitamins A, C, K, K, E, calcium and iron. Research has proven that the fats in avocados make it an ideal fruit for losing weight and treating cardiovascular disease. So if you are looking for a diet that makes you feel full and full, then the avocado diet is the perfect choice for you because avocado helps you reduce harmful cholesterol, reduce inflammation, improve digestion , expel toxins and many other benefits.
How does the avocado diet help you lose weight?
1. Preventing an increase in the level of harmful cholesterol:
Avocado diet is great for you, as researchers remind that you can now maintain the levels of harmful cholesterol in the body. One of the studies in the Journal of the American Heart Association showed 45 overweight people who were given three different meals to reduce cholesterol for 5 weeks and depend on a low-fat diet and about 24% of the total calories coming from saturated fat and the diet included an avocado Complete throughout the day.
The results showed a decrease in the level of cholesterol by 13.5 mg dL, thus significantly reducing the risk of heart disease, due to the monounsaturated fat in avocado, in addition to that it helped in insulin resistance and excess weight .
2. Burn fat:
One of the advantages offered by the avocado diet is to burn excess fat in the diet and reduce the risk of vitamin A deficiency . A recent study conducted at the University of Pennsylvania found that people who consumed 40 grams, about 3 tablespoons of avocado oil on a daily basis, contain a high percentage of unsaturated fats.
A second study in the Journal of Diabetes Care found that a diet rich in monounsaturated fats actually prevents the distribution of fat in the body and prevents its accumulation around the abdomen by regulating certain genes in fat. And when you eat one tablespoon of avocado oil, which is found in the avocado fruit, it also helps you achieve the same benefits.
3. High in nutritional value:
As we mentioned, avocados are low in calories and rich in vitamins and other nutrients that reduce belly fat. There is no doubt that avocado is your best friend. You need a lot of avocado to achieve the necessary benefits and at the same time do not add more fat. As researchers say when it comes to fat, this type of fat is available in the avocado fruit and at the same time improves the absorption of other nutrients.
Another study found that an avocado salad allowed study participants to absorb the carotenoids and give you a boost of fresh avocado.
see also: Lose weight in 15 days with jeera water
4. Fight Free Radicals:
The body is constantly fighting because of the free radicals that constantly attack it on the mitochondria and affect the metabolism process. Because free radicals destroy the oxygen that the body naturally passes through, disrupting the metabolism process, destroying cells and DNA, and eventually many health problems.
The antioxidants present in avocados counteract the effect of free radicals and neutralize their effects, thus the metabolic process works at a higher efficiency.
5. Reduce the feeling of hunger:
The Journal of Nutrition published a study in which the participants reported that they ate half a fresh avocado with their lunch in the avocado diet. About 40% of the participants refused to eat the avocado, and the avocado helped them get 60 calories, thus providing a feeling of fullness for a long time.
6. Improving Metabolism:
A study in the Center for Health and Nutrition found that when eating a medium-sized avocado on a daily basis, it was associated with a significant reduction in metabolic problems by 50%. Thus, the matter was not limited to burning excess fat and getting rid of stomach fat, but improving the metabolism in the body in general.
7. Providing the body with energy:
You need to have a snack before you exercise, avocado can be the right solution for you. A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition mentioned the effects of a diet containing a high level of palmitic acid, which slows metabolism, and a good level of calories that provide the body with the necessary energy.
8. Suitable for Diabetics:
Healthy fats are not the only advantage that avocado provides to the body, it is also suitable for diabetics . One avocado provides approximately 20% of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, including 14 grams of fiber that increases the feeling of satiety and 66% of the daily need for vitamin K, which is Nutrients the body needs to regulate sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity.
The first day on the avocado diet:
- Snack in the morning : a glass of fenugreek soaked water.
- Breakfast : 1 medium bowl of quinoa salad with half an avocado salad.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of green tea.
- Lunch: A medium bowl of lettuce wrap with tuna, avocado, tomato, cucumber, cabbage, lemon juice, and 1 cup buttermilk.
- Snack after lunch: 1 cup of black coffee + 1 wheat biscuit.
- Dinner : a small plate of steamed vegetables with small pieces of 100 grams of grilled chicken breasts and a medium-sized bowl of boiled lentils.
The second day of the avocado diet:
- Snack in the morning : a glass of fennel seed water.
- Breakfast: 1 plate of sweet corn salad with fruits + half an avocado.
- Snack after breakfast: a cup of white tea.
- Lunch: 1 kale and leafy greens salad + 200 grams of grilled salmon, tomatoes and cucumbers + 1 cup of orange juice.
- Snack after lunch: a cup of green tea.
- Dinner: a bowl of grilled vegetables with mushrooms and boiled beans.
Avocado diet day three:
- Snack in the morning : 1 cup of water + 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Breakfast: 2 fried eggs + 5 avocado slices + 1/2 apple + 2 almonds.
- Snack after breakfast: a cup of green tea.
- Lunch: 1 plate of chickpea and avocado salad + 1 cup of coconut water .
- Snack after lunch: 1 cup of black coffee + a cup of popcorn.
- Dinner: 1 medium-sized bowl of salmon salad with avocado, lemon butter and vegetables + a cup of skimmed milk.
Avocado diet day four:
- Snack in the morning: 1/2 cup lemon juice.
- Breakfast : a plate of steamed eggs with mushrooms + 1 brown bread loaf.
- Snack after breakfast : a pear or an apple.
- Lunch: 150 grams of grilled turkey breast with avocado and vegetable salad.
- Snack after lunch: herbal tea.
- Dinner: 200 grams of grilled mackerel + a glass of watermelon juice.
Avocado diet day five:
- Snack in the morning : 1 cup of warm anise tea.
- Breakfast: 2 avocados + wheat pancake.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of papaya juice.
- Lunch: 200 grams of grilled turkey breast with avocado salad + 1 cup of coconut water.
- Snack after lunch: 1 cup of green tea + 1 wheat biscuit.
- Dinner: A medium-sized bowl of avocado stuffed with chicken breast pieces, spinach and carrots + 2 tablespoons of low-fat vanilla ice cream.
Avocado Diet Sixth Day:
- Snack in the morning: warm mint tea.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with fat-free yogurt + 1/2 avocado.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of watermelon juice.
- Lunch: Tofu salad with 1/2 avocado.
- Snack after lunch: 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt.
- Dinner : 250 grams of grilled fish + spinach, carrots and kale salad.
Avocado diet seventh day:
- Snack in the morning: 1 cup of beetroot juice.
- Breakfast: 1 cup skimmed milk + 1 avocado.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of herbal tea.
- Lunch: 150 grams of grilled beef chops + 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Snack after lunch: an apple + apricot.
- Dinner: 1/4 cup brown rice with mushrooms.
Eighth day in the avocado diet:
- Snack in the morning: 1 cup of green tea.
- Breakfast: grilled avocado stuffed with eggs and minced meat.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 pear.
- Lunch: 2 ounces of grilled fish + vegetable salad with olive oil.
- Dinner: a cup of skimmed milk + 3 wheat biscuits.
Avocado diet day nine:
- Snack in the morning: 1 cup of fat-free yogurt + 1 cucumber.
- Breakfast: Egg omelette with cheese and herbs.
- Lunch: avocado salad + grilled steaks.
- Dinner: a cup of fat-free yogurt + a fresh avocado.
- Snack in the morning: 1 cup of herbal tea
- Breakfast : a cup of avocado juice + 2 boiled eggs.
- Lunch: vegetable soup + 3 pieces of grilled chicken breast.
- Dinner : a medium-sized bowl of avocado salad +1 cup of mint tea.