The intermittent fasting diet is one of the successful diets for people with heavy weights, many women who are overweight are looking for ways to help them get a slim body as quickly as possible without mistakes or health problems, so that they have the energy to lose more extra kilos, and now here is this The wonderful and ideal diet for women with weights above 100 kg, which was recommended by many successful weight loss experiments , which can help to lose approximately 30 kg of fat in a period that may not exceed two months . And effective for weight loss, get to know with us the method of the intermittent fasting diet in detail and also a method Its correct implementation for how to lose 30 kilograms of weight in the least possible time.
Intermittent fasting diet to lose 30 kg of fat in two months
What is the intermittent fasting diet?
- The intermittent fasting system mainly depends on eating in a period of 8 hours a day, and fasting for 16 hours, or two thirds of the day, without eating any foods, but only drinking herbal drinks without sugar and drinking water, and fasting has a clear result in weight loss and also works To absorb food completely, intermittent fasting does not deprive any type of food, but 1500 calories can be adopted, for example, during the eight hours of food or the daily number of calories appropriate for your weight.
Different types of intermittent fasting diet
- There are several forms of the fasting diet, which we present to you as follows:
- The “Leangains” diet is based on 16 hours of fasting and 8 hours of breakfast, and it is suitable for people interested in building muscle mass, such as athletes and those who have weak muscle mass and want to build their muscles.
- The five-hour “Eat Stop Eat” fasting diet, which is based on 19 hours of fasting and 5 hours of breakfast, is suitable for people who want to lose a large percentage of weight as quickly as possible.
- The Warrior Diet , in which fasting is 20 hours and breakfast is only 4 hours, and it needs a tremendous will to implement it because it depends on eating only one meal a day and a meal before the start of fasting with a light snack or drink during the four hours, which is an inappropriate regime For a number of conditions such as diabetics, high blood pressure, pregnant women, and others.
- The “Eat Stop Eat” diet, in which fasting is for 24 continuous hours once or twice a week, but it is not suitable for all people.
- Also read: The difference between intermittent fasting and reverse fasting, and what is the best diet?
- The last diet, which is the most difficult type, is The Alternate-Day Diet / UpDayDownDay, in which fasting is for long periods of up to 36 hours of fasting and 12 hours of breakfast, and it is also not suitable for most cases as it requires a good health condition.
How to apply intermittent fasting
The day is divided into three sections, each section represents a third and is 8 hours long:
- Eat two meals within the calories required of you, for example, you can eat half a loaf with cheese and a cup of your favorite drink, and the second meal is a piece of chicken with a salad and 4 tablespoons of rice or pasta.
- Have sugar-free herbal drinks and only water.
- It is for sleep
and you can divide your day as you like, but remember that the number of hours you are allowed to eat is only eight continuous hours, and this system is very useful with cases of women who go to work all day or who are outside their homes for long periods where they can fast during working hours .
Tips before applying the intermittent fasting system
Intermittent fasting is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women, and it is also not suitable for patients with diabetes, pressure and chronic diseases.
Read also: Examples of healthy and satiating intermittent fasting meals
Allowing half an hour of light exercise per day with the application of the intermittent fasting system for better results.
Intermittent fasting diet benefits
- Michael Despigel, the famous German health consultant, confirms that the constant consumption of high-fat and fast food negatively affects the metabolism and reduces the rate of fat burning. Therefore, temporary fasting stimulates the metabolism, increases the burning rate and rejuvenates the body.
- In this system, the body gets used to the fat stored inside, during periods of starvation throughout the day, which helps lower insulin in the blood, and increases the rate of fat burning .
- At the beginning of this system and as a result of changing eating habits, a person may feel some headaches and poor concentration, but over time and the body gets used to the new method, the body becomes more active and more able to focus than before.
- Growth hormone rises to very high levels in the body, as some research estimated that the rate of increase may reach five times the normal rate, and this means an increase in muscle mass in the body, and thus a higher fat burning rate, and this is an advantage rarely found in other systems.
- Intermittent fasting is a system very similar to the Islamic fasting system, which many scientists have confirmed as the optimal diet to maintain health, eliminate toxins from the body in an effective way, and maintain weight.
Disadvantages of intermittent fasting diet
There is no harm to health in the known sense if this system is followed, but there are some symptoms that may appear during the first two days and can be easily overcome.
- Headaches as a result of changing eating times, as well as lack of drinking water and changing the dates of taking caffeine or abstaining from it, and this problem ends within several days as the body becomes accustomed to drinking a lot of water during the day.
- Constipation as a result of changing eating habits, treating it by increasing the amount of drinking water during the day, paying attention to eating fiber and reducing carbohydrates in meals.
Examples of intermittent fasting meals
We give you an example of distributing meals and their quantities over the course of a day through intermittent fasting. This day contains 1500 calories as a total for the three foods at a rate of “165 grams of protein, 52 grams of fat and 72 grams of carbohydrates.”
The first meal:
- 3 eggs, medium size.
- a glass of milk.
- 20 gm soybeans.
- 50 gm brown bread.
- Green salad.
The second meal:
- 300 gm grilled chicken breasts “and weight after cooking”.
- 100gm rice, weighted after cooking.
- Green salad.
The third meal:
- 200 gm of cottage cheese 4% fat.
- a glass of milk.
- Green salad.
You can note that the distribution of meals was done as follows:
- You can eat up to 2 cups of green salad, as it is saturated and provides the body with proteins and fibers that improve digestion.
- Paying attention to how much protein is one of the basic elements for feeling full, and helps build muscle mass and not lose it during dieting.
- Avoid sweets and sugar in meals and reduce the amount of fat used in food preparation.
intermittent fasting how much per week
- There is no fixed rule for losing weight in the system, the issue depends mainly on several factors, including age, is there exercise or not, is there taking medications that impede weight loss, the number of fasting hours, the calories of meals and their components and other things.
- But according to studies, the intermittent fasting system or diet can decrease at a rate of 2 to 3 kilograms per week and may increase in the first week, meaning that you can get rid of 10 to 12 kilograms in the first month or up to 25 kilograms over two months if it is completed Apply it correctly.
The important thing in this diet is that the descent is from fat and not from muscle, especially with the intake of the required daily amount of protein, and this is what is important in this diet.
Is Ramadan fasting an application for intermittent fasting?
- There is a great similarity between the intermittent fasting diet and Ramadan fasting, but Ramadan fasting follows the “dry fasting” classification, meaning that during the fasting period, you refrain from drinking drinks, which helps you lose weight in a similar way as well, but in which toxins are eliminated from within body cells. All diseased and old cells of the body are also eliminated, and dry fasting is described by nutrition experts as a complete cleansing process for the body.