A calorie diet is the best solution for many, and at the same time, calories are also the best for gaining weight, and because weight is affected by other elements such as fats and proteins, calories are the health effect of the body by reducing or increasing weight.
calories to gain weight
It is known that the body needs calories to maintain or increase weight or even lose weight, and all of this depends on our desire to do so through the method of calculating the calories we eat. its weight.
The body, by nature, needs one calorie per kilogram of body weight per hour of time, so we must know how to calculate calories with the effort that each person makes. It does a great physical activity, it needs one and a half calories.
Calculation method to know the calorie count.
- If a person weighs 50 kilograms and is making a light physical effort, the calculation of calories per day is as follows:
- 50 kg x 1 calorie x 24 hours = 1200 calories per day.
- If a person weighs 50 kg and makes an average physical effort, he needs calories per day
- 50 kg x 1.4 calories x 24 hours = 1680 calories per day.
- If a person weighs 50 kg and makes a great physical effort, he needs calories by
- 50 kilograms x 1.5 calories x 24 hours = 1,800 calories per day.
- These calculations are for those who want to stabilize their weight. As for those who want to increase their body weight, they need more daily calories than those that were calculated, and any calories he takes an increase according to the given calculation will increase his weight.
Pastas or pastas, peanut butter, chocolate to spread, salad dressings, wheat bread, mango, figs, bananas, avocado, papaya, dates, nuts such as cashews and walnuts, dairy products, full-fat cheeses, and breakfast cereals rich in sugars and vitamins