Thyroid deficiency disease may cause weight gain, and it is one of the diseases that need proper and healthy nutrition, here is how hypothyroid patients diet
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the thyroid gland as a result of its production of less than the proportion of hormones that the body needs, and this may affect the metabolism of the body, making it slow and thus leading to weight gain, and in the next report we review a diet for hypothyroid patients.
see also: are diet pills safe
Diet for hypothyroid patients
There are some foods that help lose weight for hypothyroid patients, including:
- All vegetables can be eaten in moderate quantities, especially cooked vegetables.
- It is preferable to eat eggs as they contain iodine, selenium and protein useful for hypothyroid patients.
- Fish and seafood, including tuna, salmon, shrimp, and other fish.
- Meats such as lamb, beef and chicken.
- Fruits are important foods for hypothyroidism, including bananas, oranges and berries.
- Dairy products such as yogurt, cheese and milk.
- Gluten-free grains and seeds, including flaxseeds, chia seeds, and quinoa.
- Drinking plenty of water and fluids such as juices or soups during the day is important for hypothyroid patients.
see also: gout diet plan
Diet regimen for hypothyroid patients
The “Health line” website mentioned a daily regimen that can be followed while patients with hypothyroidism are following a diet to lose weight:
Breakfast : A plate of egg frittata with zucchini and mushrooms.
Lunch : boiled eggs with tuna salad.
Dinner : a medium-sized pizza with olives and feta cheese.
Breakfast : a plate of vegetable omelette.
Lunch : a plate of quinoa salad with vegetables, and some nuts can be added to it.
Dinner : grilled meat steak with a plate of salad.
see also: low cholesterol diet plan
Breakfast : a piece of toast with eggs.
Lunch : chicken salad with three walnuts.
Dinner : fried chicken and a plate of grilled vegetables with a small plate of rice.
Thyroid dysfunction.. Difficulties in pregnancy are the most prominent complications
Breakfast : a quarter cup of cooked oats with berries.
Lunch : grilled salmon salad.
Dinner : grilled fish with lemon and sauteed vegetables.
Breakfast: toast with eggs.
Lunch : shrimp with quinoa salad.
Dinner : The rest of the lunch can be eaten.
see also: is diet pepsi bad for you
Breakfast : a plate of cream with chia seeds added.
Lunch : a cup of yogurt with a piece of fruit.
Dinner : grilled lamb with sauteed vegetables.
see also: tom brady diet plan
Breakfast : a glass of banana and berry juice.
Lunch : a sandwich of chicken salad with vegetables.
Dinner : Beef fajita with bell pepper and a plate of salad.