Fruits are among the most important and best types of food that a person can eat, as they provide the body with the nutrients and vitamins it needs, without the need to resort to manufactured materials to compensate for the deficiency. It is useful in providing the body with what it lacks, in addition to protecting it from the risks of some diseases. So what are the benefits of the fruit? How do we benefit from it?
read also: health benefits of fig soaked in olive oil
TYPES OF FRUITS AND THEIR BENEFITS
There are countless types of fruits spread around the world, including tropical fruits, whose benefits are among the most important benefits of fruits that many people do not know. Here we will mention the most prominent tropical fruits, and their most important benefits.
It is advised not to eat custard fruit in large quantities, as it may harm the nervous system
It is a fruit with a green conical skin and a sweet creamy pulp. Cream is a tropical fruit that you can eat with a spoon. It is one of the fruits with great benefits, as it is rich in vitamins and minerals, and it is worth mentioning not to eat it in large quantities, because it may cause damage to the nervous system.
Benefits of custard fruit
Cream has many benefits that we do not know. Here are the most important benefits of the fruit:
- Cream contains flavonoids, which include epicatechin, catechin, and epigallocatechin, which work to stop the growth of cancer cells and reduce their multiplication, and thus protect against cancer, especially stomach and colon cancer.
- Through studies conducted on custard fruit, it has been found that the peel and pulp are excellent sources of antioxidants that prevent oxidative damage.
- Cream fruit helps improve your mood, as it contains B6, which plays a role in the formation of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine. This is why a low level of B6 in the blood is associated with depression, especially in the elderly.
- Cream is one of the fruits rich in lutein, which is one of the main antioxidants in the eye, which maintains healthy vision. It reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration – a condition characterized by eye damage and loss of vision. In addition to protecting the eye from other problems such as cataracts – a clouding of the eye that causes visual impairment and loss -.
- Cream is rich in nutrients that help regulate blood pressure, such as magnesium and potassium. Magnesium and potassium promote dilation of blood vessels, which helps lower blood pressure, which reduces the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Cream contains a high percentage of dietary fiber that helps in the process of good digestion, and the presence of soluble fiber in cream helps to nourish the good bacteria in the intestines, and protects the body from inflammatory diseases that affect the digestive system.
- Cream contains vitamin C, which boosts immunity and fights infection. Studies have shown that vitamin C reduces the duration of colds, and the enjoyment of immunity and adequate immunity from diseases.
- Kaka is one of the fruits that are harvested in late fall. Their color ranges from yellow to orange. Kaka is a tropical fruit rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It can be eaten as a fruit on its own, cooked, or baked goods.
read also: Health benefits of mango nectar
Benefits of cocoa fruit
When mentioning fruits, it is necessary to enumerate the benefits of fruits and what is distinctive about them, which encourages eating them. We will mention here the most important benefits of the cocoa fruit:
- Studies have found that persimmons are rich in dietary fiber, minerals, and antioxidants, which help keep arteries clean and reduce their narrowing. Thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
- The dietary fiber present in cocoa is effective in treating high blood cholesterol.
Dragon fruit helps fight chronic diseases because it contains antioxidants
Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit known for its red rind, seed-spotted pulp and sweet flavour. Dragon fruit is very popular for its unique shape and super strong taste. You can get it fresh or frozen in supermarkets all over the world.
Dragon fruit benefits
Dragon fruit has many benefits, which increases the demand for eating it because of the beneficial nutrients it contains, which are reflected in the health of the human body, and among the benefits of the fruit are the following:
- Dragon fruit is one of the fruits full of minerals, vitamins, low calories, and contains a large amount of dietary fiber.
- Dragon fruit contains antioxidants that help fight chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis.
- The large amounts of dietary fiber in dragon fruit aids in the digestion process, avoiding stomach discomfort.
- Dragon fruit is one of the few fruits that contain iron. To combat low iron, you can eat iron-rich foods such as dragon fruit, fish, meat, legumes, grains, and nuts.
It is a tropical fruit, native to tropical America. Currently, Hawaii is the only state that produces papaya commercially. It is distinguished by its yellowish-orange color and soft texture. Its taste is sweet, and its flavor is similar to watermelon.
Papaya fruit benefits
Here we will learn about the benefits of the fruit called papaya, and its most important nutritional facts.
- Through studies, it was found that papaya is likely to be a cause of reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and strengthening memory , as it is believed that the cause of Alzheimer’s disease is oxidative stress. and that fermented papaya powder extracts may help counteract the effects of oxidative stress.
- Papaya is rich in antioxidants, which protect cells from damage and reduce the risk of cancer.
- The vitamin C present in papaya supports the immune system and protects against infections.
- The fiber in papaya relieves bloating and constipation, and improves digestion.
read also: The benefits of squatting for women
California in the United States is the world’s largest producer of avocados
The origins of the avocado fruit are traced back to Central America and Mexico. It is cultivated in many parts of the world. California is the largest producer of avocados in the United States. This fruit is popular in the health and wellness world, as it is associated with many health benefits.
The benefits of avocado
Here are the most important benefits of avocado that you can get when you eat one of them:
- Avocados contain high levels of important nutrients that improve the quality of the diet, such as carbohydrates, fiber, potassium, magnesium, and protein.
- The fiber in avocado keeps the gut healthy and protects against diseases.
- Avocados are a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that improve heart health.
- During pregnancy, a pregnant woman’s need for folate increases, so eating one avocado provides 27% of the recommended folate intake during pregnancy.
read also: how to eat purslane
Whole oranges are a nutritious and healthy fruit due to the presence of fiber in them. If you want to lose weight, you can eat the whole fruit better than squeezing it and drinking it as juice, because consuming fruit as juice may be excessive, which leads to an increase in calorie consumption.
The benefits of oranges
When mentioning the benefits of fruits, the benefits of orange must be mentioned, including great benefits and rich in important nutrients. Which:
- The high content of vitamin C in oranges reduces the risk of colon cancer, prevents colds, prevents frequent ear infections, and supports the immune system.
- The presence of antioxidants in oranges prevents skin damage and early signs of aging.
- Vitamin B6 in orange works to support the production of hemoglobin, and maintain blood pressure due to the presence of magnesium.
- Citrus peels have the ability to lower cholesterol better than some foods.
- The fiber present in oranges increases the maintenance of blood sugar levels and prevents constipation.
- The vitamin A present in oranges helps maintain the health of the mucous membranes in the eyes.