Lose weight in 10 days with jeera water
How does the cumin diet plan help you lose weight?
Improve digestive health:
The smell of cumin contains a compound called cuminiumaldehyde, which activates the salivary gland in the mouth, thus facilitating the proper digestion of foods. And another compound called thymol, which stimulates the glands that produce acids, bile, enzymes, to complete the digestive process in the stomach and intestines. Cumin also relieves gas problems that people suffer from.
Rich in nutrients:
According to the National Nutrient Database in the US Department of Agriculture, one tablespoon of cumin contains a high nutritional value: 70 calories, 0.37 grams protein, 0.47 grams protein, 0.93 grams carbohydrates. The same amount of cumin seeds provides approximately 20 mg of calcium, 1.39 mg of iron, and 8 mg of magnesium. In addition, cumin contains antioxidants that are responsible for some of the health benefits that cumin provides to the body.
Effective weight loss:
Recent studies indicate that cumin is effective in reducing harmful cholesterol and losing weight. Because cumin is very useful for people trying to lose weight. A study was conducted that included weight gain in adults compared to a study of the effects of cumin and weight-loss drugs and found the effectiveness of cumin in weight loss. After 8 weeks, researchers found that cumin and weight loss recipes that use cumin helped in losing a large amount of weight loss in adults who suffer from overweight and low insulin levels as well. Another study found that overweight and obese women who consumed 3 grams of cumin powder in milk daily for 3 months had a significant role in reducing excess weight, waist size and body fat.
The previously mentioned study in overweight women found that eating 3 grams of cumin with a glass of milk per day led to a decrease in total cholesterol, bad cholesterol in general and triglyceride levels.
Suitable for diabetics:
A study was conducted on adults suffering from type 2 diabetes to see the effect of cumin essential oil on blood sugar levels. The study participants received approximately 100 mg of cumin oil per day and about 50 mg of cumin oil per day, and after 8 weeks the cumin oil group had a significant decrease in blood sugar and insulin levels.
The cumin oil groups also experienced significant improvement in markers of insulin resistance and inflammation, and other studies showed mixed results for the effect of cumin and blood sugar.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
A small pilot study found the effect of consuming cumin in treating IBS symptoms, and after 4 weeks of moderate consumption of cumin, study participants noticed improvements in many symptoms such as stomach pain and bloating. At the end of the study, I had IBS patients who suffered from constipation mainly regular bowel movements, or even people who suffered from diarrhea had fewer symptoms.
Good source of energy:
As part of the cumin diet plan, cumin contains a good proportion of manganese, which is an essential cofactor in some important enzymes for energy production and antioxidants. For example, some enzymes eliminate the effects of free radicals inside the body’s energy production factories, which are mitochondria, which need manganese.
Burn belly fat:
Cumin helps burn extra calories and dissolve belly fat, as well as nutrients inside cumin and antioxidants that help improve the body’s metabolism and thus help the body burn belly fat.
It is low in calories:
A small spoonful of cumin seeds contains 7 calories, so when you take cumin water as part of your diet plan, you will help you lose weight and will not consume a lot of calories, and therefore you do not have to worry about overtime work to burn calories.
Fighting free radicals:
According to studies, cumin seeds are a good source of antioxidants and have the ability to fight the harmful effects of free radicals on the body. It is a good source of vitamins, including vitamin A and vitamin B, which are antioxidants, in addition to being rich in minerals such as copper and manganese, which help in the production of antioxidant enzymes and the disposal of free radicals.
Cumin seeds have anti-inflammatory effects which, if continued, may lead to obesity. Once you eat cumin water, you can easily prevent this problem because it prevents interference between cells and inhibits the paths of inflammation.
Improving the metabolism:
If you have a low metabolic rate, the body will not be able to use sugar and fat and as a result, weight gain occurs in addition to the fact that cumin contains minerals and vitamins that are involved in various metabolic reactions and the activity of cell work and continuing to eat cumin in your diet helps reduce your mass index body and improve total fat levels.
Lose weight in 15 days with jeera water
The first day of the cumin diet plan:
- Breakfast: A medium-sized bowl of red berry smoothie with oats and walnuts.
- Snack after breakfast: a glass of warm cumin water.
- Lunch : a plate of zucchini and bean sprouts, steamed.
- Dinner : 3 slices of smoked turkey breast with herbs and garlic.
the second day :
- Breakfast: baked eggs with parmesan cheese + 1 toast.
- Snack after breakfast : a cup of cumin with lemon and ginger.
- Lunch : A medium-sized bowl of green beans with mustard sauce.
- Dinner: a cup of oats soaked with coconut and 3 almonds.
the third day :
- Breakfast: a medium-sized plate of avocado and kale omelette + 1 loaf of brown bread.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of cumin water.
- Lunch: an avocado stuffed with salmon mixture + a glass of lemon juice.
- Dinner : a medium-sized plate of mashed grilled cauliflower + 1/2 brown bread.
the fourth day :
- Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with berries and cocoa.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of cumin water with lemon and ginger.
- Lunch : A medium-sized plate of sauteed broccoli with mushrooms.
- Dinner: 1 plate of warm vegetable soup.
Fifth day cumin diet plan:
- Breakfast : 4 celery sticks with blue cheese dip. + A cup of tomato juice.
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of warm water.
- Lunch: 2 ounces of grilled shrimp + 4 tablespoons of brown rice.
- Dinner : 1 medium-sized plate of tomato salad, green beans and hot herbs.
the sixth day :
- Breakfast : 1 sandwich of mashed potatoes with cheddar cheese + 1 cup of fat-free yogurt.
- Snack after breakfast : 1 cup of cumin water with lemon and ginger.
- Lunch: a plate of cheese salad with grilled chicken pieces + 5 tablespoons of brown pasta.
- Dinner: grilled sweet potatoes with red meat pieces.
the seventh day :
- Breakfast: 1 vegetable omelette + a cup of fat-free yogurt + a cucumber
- Snack after breakfast: a glass of cumin water. .
- Lunch: vegetable salad + mushroom soup. .
- Dinner : 30 grams of grilled chicken breast + brown bread.
Cumin diet plan for the eighth day:
- Breakfast: 1 cup of skimmed milk + 1 cup of strawberry pudding
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of warm cumin water. .
- Lunch : 100 grams of baked mackerel + 6 tablespoons of brown rice
- Dinner : sauteed vegetable soup. .
The ninth day in the cumin diet plan:
- Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs + toast
- Snack after breakfast: 1 cup of warm cumin water. .
- Lunch : 1 turkey burger + a plate of vegetable salad.
- Dinner : lentil soup.
The tenth day within the latency diet plan:
- Breakfast : 1 cup of oats and milk +1 cup of fat-free yogurt.
- Lunch : 2 ounces of grilled fish + 1 loaf of brown bread.
- Dinner: vegetable smoothie (spinach).