Hair is the crown of a woman and her adornment, and women like to enjoy straight and smooth hair, so most women are looking for recipes for straightening the hair, and in information we offer some of those recipes.
Recipes for straightening natural hair
There are some natural recipes that can be applied to straighten hair without resorting to the use of chemical compounds that may damage the hair.
Examples of such descriptions are:
Milk and honey recipe for straightening hair :
- Milk and honey have many moisturizing ingredients that help soften hair.
- This recipe can also be used to get rid of waves in curly hair.
- This recipe can be prepared by mixing a cup of whole milk with a spoon of honey.
- Mix the above ingredients together well.
- After washing the hair well, the mixture is placed on the hair and distributed well from the roots of the hair to its ends.
- Leave the mixture for about half an hour on the hair, and then wash it off using lukewarm water and shampoo.
Read more about Benefits of argan oil for the skin
Banana recipe for straightening hair:
- Banana recipe is one of the best recipes for straightening hair, because banana has a high potassium content.
- Potassium helps straighten hair, and it also promotes hair growth.
- This recipe is prepared by mashing a banana well, and mixing it with a small amount of coconut oil or olive oil.
- After mixing the ingredients together well, apply the mixture to the hair.
- Put a plastic mask on the hair and leave the mixture for about half an hour.
- After that, the hair is washed with lukewarm water and shampooed well.
- To get a satisfactory result, you can repeat this recipe once a week.
Hair mayonnaise recipe:
- The mayonnaise recipe is one of the most important recipes for straightening the hair, in one of the proven recipes.
- Wash the hair well to make sure that any oils or dirt are removed from the hair.
- Mayonnaise is mixed with an anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Then this mixture is placed on wet hair, and left for about an hour, preferably to cover the hair.
- After that, the hair is washed with lukewarm water and shampoo, and to obtain a satisfactory result, the previous recipe can be repeated once a week.
Recipes for straightening curly hair
Some girls have curly hair that needs attention and natural recipes to straighten it, for example:
- Hot oils are the best recipes for straightening curly hair.
- Coconut, sesame or olive oil can be used.
- Heat the oil in the microwave until warm, about twenty seconds.
- After that, the hair is painted with oil and massaged the scalp for about a third of an hour.
- Then comb the hair in order to distribute the oil on the hair evenly and protect the hair from splitting and falling.
- After that, the hair is wrapped with a towel soaked in hot water for about forty minutes, then washed with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Then use a wide-toothed comb to comb the hair while it is wet and leave it to dry.
- Coconut milk can be considered one of the recipes for straightening curly hair, because it contains a substance that moisturizes the hair and gives it a healthy and shiny look.
- Prepare the recipe by mixing a cup of coconut milk with lemon juice.
- Leave the mixture in a glass container in the refrigerator for several hours until a layer of fat forms after separating it from the coconut milk.
- Then a layer of fat is taken and applied to the hair and left for about twenty minutes.
- Taking care to cover the hair with a plastic hat and wrap the head with a warm towel.
- Leave coconut milk on the hair for about half an hour, then wash it with warm water and shampoo
- Then comb the hair while it is wet and leave it to dry.
Recipes for straightening hair from the first time
Some girls are looking for recipes to straighten hair from the first time, here are some:
Gelatin recipe :
- Gelatin contributes to softening the hair, and it also increases the shine of the hair, because it contains protein that nourishes the hair follicles.
The recipe consists of:
- Apple vinegar.
- Jasmine oil.
How to prepare:
- In a cup of warm water, put a spoonful of gelatin, then leave it for about 5 minutes, until it becomes hard.
- Then add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and also 6 drops of jasmine oil, and stir well.
- Apply the above mixture to the hair and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Wash hair well with warm water and shampoo.