Tomatoes are one of the most available nutrients and used in food preparation, because of their many health benefits, which can also be benefited from by preparing tomato soup.
benefits tomato soup benefits for weight loss
- Tomatoes contain fiber that helps burn fat in the body, which helps to lose weight.It helps improve the appearance of the skin as it is a source of vitamin A.-
- Lowering cholesterol.Maintain body tendons.Avoid having a stroke.Strengthening the arteries and heart muscle.It regulates blood sugar in general.Reduces the incidence of cancers, including prostate, breast, colon and stomach.
- its components
- A kilogram of tomatoes.A medium-sized onion.- a carrot.
- -A piece of celery.Two tablespoons of olive oil.A spoonful of tomato sauce.A little sugar.
- bay leaves.A liter and a quarter of boiling water.
- A little salt to taste.A little black pepper, if desired.A cube of chicken broth, as desired.
How to prepare tomato soup benefits for weight loss
- Wash the vegetables well, then chop the tomatoes and celery.Cut the onions and carrots into equal pieces.
- Put a medium-sized pot on a medium heat, then put the olive oil.
- Put the onions, carrots, celery and chopped tomatoes and stir for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put the black pepper and salt into the pot and stir well.
- Put the tomato sauce and sugar into the pot and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Chop the bay leaves and put them in the pot.Stir the ingredients well so that they do not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Put the chicken stock cube and then pour the boiling water over the pot.
- Raise the heat on the ingredients from medium to high and leave until it begins to boil for 5 to 10 minutes until the tomatoes are tender.
- Take the soup out of the pot and put it in the blender until there are no large pieces of ingredients left in it.Put it in the pot again over a medium heat to heat, and serve with food.