Hot soup is a good and fast way to lose 5 kg or more in just one week! For those who want to lose weight quickly, this diet contains a small amount of calories, which leads to weight loss through the loss of fat and water and may include muscle and a change in the speed of metabolism as well.
How does the hot soup diet work? And what is its system? .. Here is the answer in the following lines.
What is the hot soup diet to lose weight?
The hot soup diet is one of the ways to lose weight quickly, and it is based on a weekly diet that makes you
at the end of the week lose about 5 kilograms to 7.5 kilograms of your weight.
The basic idea of this diet depends on burning more calories than you eat, this soup is very effective
in burning calories and fat, so that it burns more than what you eat on a daily basis and leads to getting rid of unwanted weight, in
addition to it is very effective in cleaning the body of impurities And make you feel comfortable.
Bearing in mind that the final result depends on several factors, the most important of which is your weight before adhering to the recipe, the
extent of your commitment to it, the amount of movement and exercise, and your body’s ability to lose weight.
What is the fat burning soup diet schedule?
The system mainly relies on fat-free cabbage soup meals,
which are eaten two to three times a day on a daily basis in addition to the other types of food allowed every day
- You can eat all kinds of fruits except: bananas, cantaloupe and watermelon.
- That is, you can only eat the fat-burning soup along with the non-prohibited fruit.
- While making sure to drink plenty of water,
- Tea and coffee are allowed, but without sugar.
- It is forbidden to drink soft drinks.
the second day
- During the second day, you can eat vegetables and not eat fruits, as you can eat vegetables in any quantity until satiety
, whether cooked or fresh, with the preference to choose leafy vegetables and stay away from corn and legumes.
- In addition to eating fat-burning soup.
- At the end of the day, you can reward yourself with a large baked potato with butter.
see also: what is the golo diet ?
The third day of the hot soup diet
- This day is a mixture between the first and second day, that is, you can eat vegetables and fruits,
Along with soup, of course, without eating potatoes.
the fourth day
- Today is the day of bananas and skimmed milk. During the day, in addition to the fat-burning soup, you
can eat 8 bananas throughout the day, along with an appropriate amount of skimmed milk.
The fifth day
- During this day, you can eat about 300: 500 grams of beef.
- Plus a can of tomato paste or 6 tomatoes instead.
- Don’t forget the soup at least once.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, equivalent to 6: 8 glasses,
to get rid of uric acid and unwanted toxins.
the sixth day
- You can eat the same amount of cooked beef or chicken without the skin on the fifth day, in addition
to eating vegetables in any quantity, especially leafy ones.
- Drink fat burning soup at least once a day.
- And don’t eat roasted potatoes.
- Continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
the seventh day
- Eat brown rice and natural fruit juice of any kind, provided that it is free of artificial sugar,
while eating fresh vegetables.
- And do not forget the soup, even at least once a day.
- Also, don’t forget to drink plenty of water.
What is the method of preparing fat-burning soup?
- 5 heads of green onions (if not available, you can use regular onions)
- 2 green peppers.
- 1 cabbage (kale or loose leaf cauliflower)
- 1 bunch celery, parsley or cilantro
- 1 can of tomato paste, or 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Salt, pepper and spices to taste, with the preference of reducing salt as much as possible because it stimulates the body to store fluids.
see also: what is an alkaline diet
Soup preparation steps:
- Wash the vegetables well and chop them into equal size pieces.
- Put the vegetables on the fire after adding water to cover them, except for the parsley
- Add salt and pepper and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 20 minutes, until the ingredients are tender.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of parsley.
Advantages and benefits of hot soup:
- It is a bomb that explodes fat in the body, and contributes significantly to getting rid of weight gain in record time, and
the reason for this is that it contains important nutrients that increase the percentage of fat burning, and tighten the body.
- It gives a person a feeling of fullness for long periods, thus avoiding eating large quantities of food.
- This type of soup contains many important vegetables for the body, and
therefore it contains a high percentage of vitamins that the body needs daily.
- It also does not contain any calories, so it is recommended to eat it constantly when you feel hungry
while following diets.
- It prevents frequent constipation, due to its content of dietary fiber that stimulates the movement of the stomach and intestines.
- It is recommended for people who will undergo open-heart surgery and suffer from obesity,
to take it to get rid of excess weight in record time, because it contributes to getting rid of 5 kilos per week,
and it also regulates the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Provides the body with the necessary minerals for healthy organ functions, such as sodium, iron, zinc, manganese and others.
- The soup maintains the water level in the body during the period of application of this diet.
Prohibited and permitted dieting:
- Bread is forbidden in all its shapes and forms.
- Fried foods, soft drinks and alcohol are prohibited.
- Only natural juices without sugar, skimmed milk without sugar, tea and coffee without milk or sugar are allowed.
- It is best to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Eat fat-burning soup any time you feel hungry.
- On the fifth day only, you can replace the beef with grilled skinless chicken or grilled fish,
and it is not permissible to modify the sixth day program because beef is very important in the diet.
Notes on the hot soup diet:
- In this system, you need to exercise moderate muscular effort; Where you must practice any sport (for example, walking)
for at least half an hour a day.
- The menu is very limited for these types mentioned only, but the results are fast.
- If you want to do this diet again, you should wait two weeks before you do it again.
- It is recommended to avoid eating hot soup for people with colon problems,
as it may cause digestive problems due to the spices it contains.
- This diet reduces the proportion of fat as you eat a lot of vegetables,
but it is not a vegetarian diet, as you will eat meat on the fifth and sixth day; It is not completely vegetarian.
- This system is not expensive at all; As it only costs you the types of ingredients mentioned and that are available.
- Salt does not have a special system in this diet, but if there are instructions from the doctor to reduce the proportion of salt in food for some reason, it should be followed.
- This type of diet is specifically designed for rapid weight loss (it makes you lose about 5 kilograms at the end of the week)
and is not intended for long-term weight loss.
You will also be interested in learning about: Effective tips for a correct diet without failure